In the upcoming months, we will be building our campaign team. With your help, we want to create an amazing campaign that will showcase to every Amsterdammer the kind of city we want to live in together. Are you in?
OPENING: INTERNATIONAL ORGANISER
In the coming period, we will be conducting a major campaign for the municipal councils in 2022. The dozens of volunteers throughout the entire city play a crucial role in this. You will set them in motion for our campaign actions aimed at internationals. Together with the rest of the campaign team, you will strive for the best result for GroenLinks Amsterdam ever!💪
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? 🚀
- Organising activities for internationals.
- Mapping and maintaining contact with international networks in the city.
- Organising door-to-door activities aimed at internationals.
- Create messages for international voters together with Team Lead Online media and the Front Office.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? 👀
- You are passionate about our case and ideals and are motivated to strive towards the best election results ever!
- You are skilled in personal contact and can motivate people both on- and offline, guide and organise
- You are available for approximately 4 hours per week. In the last weeks before the election, you are able to free up some time for the final sprint!
WHAT DO WE OFFER? 💚
- A spot in a campaign team with other motivated volunteers
- A unique chance to gain experience in campaigning and an introduction to politics
- A great chance to get to know more people at GroenLinks Amsterdam
HOW TO APPLY? ✍️
Send your application to our selection committee at the latest on Sunday 19 September via email@example.com. Your application has to consist of:
- A pitch with a maximum of 500 words in which you introduce yourself and tell what you want to contribute to the 2022 campaign. Your motivation can be written, but it can also be an audio message or video
- Your CV (preferably short but informative, maximum of two pages)
- Do not forget to let us know which district you live in (Centrum, Nieuw-West, Noord, Oost, West, Zuid or Zuidoost).
Please indicate in the subject line which position you are applying for. And also let us know in your email how you became aware of the vacancy, we think that is useful to know. The interviews will take place in the week of September 27-30. Do you have any questions? Feel free to send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection committee consists of:
Fatin Bouali (district committee member Amsterdam-Noord)
Ilse Heeremans (campaign board member), secretary
Imane Nadif (member of the national party board of the Diversity, Inclusion and External Relations portfolio, Amsterdam councillor)
Lonneke van Genugten (Head of Communication & Press Officer, GroenLinks Amsterdam), chairman
All the applications are handled confidentially.